Native Hemp Company’s Award Winning
“The White CBG”
BRED BY: OREGON CBG
GROWN BY: RDSP FARMS
After years of love, wisdom, care, and lots of patience, the OG’s at Oregon CBG have created a new game changer in the cannabis industry.
THE WHITE CBG FLOWER
Beautiful Trichome covered, Terpene heavy, Chunky Nugs that is extremely high in the Cannabinoid, Cannabigerol.
NATIVE HEMP COMPANY’s AWARD WINNING CBG FLOWER IS ORGANICALLY GROWN, CANNABINOID AND TERPENE RICH AND HAND TRIMMED AND QUALITY INSPECTED TO GIVE YOU THE PREMIUM HEMP FLOWER EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY .
WHAT IS CBG?
CBG has been found to act on very specific physiological systems and problems, and results for medicinal use are promising
- Endocannabinoid receptors are prevalent in eye structures, and interestingly, CBG is thought to be particularly effective in treating glaucoma because it reduces intraocular pressure. It is a powerful vasodilator and has neuroprotective effects to boot.
- In animal experiments involving mice, CBG was found to be effective in decreasing the inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease.
- In a recent 2015 study, CBG was shown to protect neurons in mice with Huntington’s disease, which is characterized by nerve cell degeneration in the brain.
- CBG is showing great promise as a cancer fighter. Specifically, CBG was shown to block receptors that cause cancer cell growth. In one such study, it was shown to inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thereby slowing colon cancer growth. CBG inhibited tumors and chemically-induced colon carcinogenesis, therefore demonstrating a very exciting possibility for a cure for colorectal cancer.
- European research shows evidence that CBG is an effective antibacterial agent, particularly against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) microbial strains resistant to several classes of drugs. Since the 1950s, topical formulations of cannabis have been effective in skin infections, but researchers at the time were unaware of the plant’s chemical composition.
- In a very recent 2017 study, researchers showed that a form of CBG purified to remove delta-9 THC was a very effective appetite stimulant in rats. This may lead to a novel non-psychotropic therapeutic option for cachexia, the muscle wasting and severe weight loss seen in late stage cancer and other diseases.
- In a study that looked at the effects of five different cannabinoids on bladder contractions, CBG tested best at inhibiting muscle contractions, so it may be a future tool in preventing bladder dysfunction disorders.
Scientists are excited about these initial CBG results and are promoting future research with CBG alone or CBG in combination with other cannabinoids and therapies for the treatment of multiple maladies. Because it is non-psychotropic, CBG has a promising wide range of potential applications not only for the problems mentioned above, but also as an analgesic, therapy for psoriasis, and as an antidepressant.
Try the best of the best of CBG flower with Native Hemp Co.
FEDERALLY LEGAL HEMP FLOWER LESS THAN .3 DELTA 9 THC